Phil Symchych brings a rare combination of growth-oriented, entrepreneurial prowess with the financial expertise of a CPA. Brought in by business owners who need to get to the next level or develop a succession strategy, Phil helps them secure the bank financing—or implement the operational efficiencies– they need to reach their growth goals.
President of Symco & Co., since 1996
An expert in profitable business growth and financing, Phil consults, speaks and writes on entrepreneurship. He advise business owners and managers globally on financial and business strategies that increase profitability and valuation, expand operations, attract and retain labour, source capital, and accelerate growth.
Financial Strategist – Phil understands client business operations at a finite financial level and develops growth strategies to leverage business resources that accelerate profitable growth and enhance business valuation.
Financial Management – As a Consulting CFO to privately-held companies, Phil develops growth strategies and sourced capital that has generated impressive results, such as:
- up to 377% revenue growth
- structured transactions and financing to acquire a short-line railroad
- raised millions in financing and working capital
Business Growth – Phil empowers clients to grow their businesses by leveraging their talents and strengths, creating high-performing teams, and aligning their organizations on focused and powerful strategies that deliver maximum customer value.
International Experience– Phil has hepled companies in Canada, United States, Australia and Japan to grow profitably.
- President, Canadian Association of Family Enterprises (Regina Chapter)
- Treasurer, Canadian Association of Family Enterprises (National Organization)
Education and Qualifications
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA)
- Master of Business Administration, University of Regina.
- Certified Management Consultant (CMC)
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Saskatchewan